R&R Handyman has extensive experience doing work for a wide variety of commercial customers.
Go to our commercial work process page, for examples of how we accommodate the unique needs of commercial projects.
Don't see what you need listed below? Please call us first- if we can't help you, we maintain a list of trusted referrals that we'd be happy to share with you.
Extensive in house experience in multiple trades
- Doors & Windows
- Light Electrical
- Light Plumbing
- Work requiring lifts and/or scaffolding
- Furniture Assembly
- Signage installation
- Fixture assembly & installs
- VCT (vinyl composition tile) flooring repair & installs
- Install and replace acoustic ceiling tiles
- Light plumbing: toilets, faucets, light drain clearing, etc
- Kitchen tile repairs
- Light electrical: light fixture repairs, light bulb replacement
- Furniture repairs
- Furniture assembly
- Hang whiteboards and artwork
- Wall repairs and paint touch ups
- Repair and install light fixtures
- Replace hard-to-reach light bulbs & fluorescent ballasts
HOA's and Property Managers
- As a residential handyman service provider, we are your one stop shop for the majority of your clients' residential repair & maintenance needs.
- See our commercial work process page, for how we work with HOA's & property managers.